Friday 13 September 2013

Etsy banner making tutorial, using the free editing programme Gimp

Hello, spent some time making a quick etsy banner making tutorial for Gimp yesterday, a free image editing programme which I love, it is quite simple and hopefully easy to follow! I have included step by step instructions and highlighting, but if you have any questions please ask.





I think yours will look better than mine, :) , my real banner took a bit longer as I edited the text (maybe a future tutorial). Editing photos is great fun when you become more comfortable with the programmes you use, I find Gimp has many features that Photoshop has, but is free, so a great tool for a small business as they are finding their way.

The full pages are on my website, fushiagold.com, where you can save the images as jpegs.

No comments:

Post a Comment